Hope to Spread
Hearts to Serve
Compassionately cultivate community and provide essential needs and resources such as food, clothing, household items and basic human needs at no cost.
When you donate - you build an individual up by giving them the essentials to make healthier choices because we understand the critical connection between a healthy body and a healthy mind.
Volunteers are the solid foundation to which our organization continues to move forward to achieve our goals. Our motto for our volunteers is, “Hearts to Serve, Hope to Spread”.
We strongly believe there should be no overwhelming barriers to receive food assistance. We understand the critical step of confidence it takes to walk into our facility and we will always meet you where your journey is.
Your holiday gift to Operation Christmas will ensure parents can purchase gifts for their children, families can share a warm meal, and everyone can celebrate the joy of the season without financial stress.
Celebrating 40 Years of Service!
We are honored to have been a part of helping those in need for the past 40 years. In order to continue to operate another 40+ years, The Helping Hand Building has some needs of its own.
From June 2020 to June 2021:
* 310 New Families to our on-site facility
* 9,126 Personal care items given away
* 27,851.4 LBS of food recovered from local stores - Walmart, Hy-Vee Gas Station, Aldi, Theisen’s
* 48, 407.4 LBS of food we have delivered into our community schools, senior centers, apartments & churches
* 10,963 Gallons of milk delivered throughout Warren County through USDA Farmers to Families Program
* 361,716.6 LBS of food delivered throughout Warren County through USDA Farmers to Families Program